Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm in Heaven!!

So, I am seriously LOVING summer vacation so far! I sit back and think about how different this summer is compared to my previous summers. I think back to the summers where I slept in, watched several hours of television, shopped, made several road trips, went riding on the boat every weekend, and laid out in the sun all that I wanted! But, I must say that I'm loving my days now so much more!!! We've only had 5 days of summer vacation so far, but I'm really in heaven! So far, we've had a pretty relaxing couple of days. We've completely taken away Hanna's bottles, so she seems to be waking up a little earlier. We're definitely working on stretching that out some in the morning, but even if it is 6:30, seeing that bright smile makes getting up so much better! We take it easy in the morning----eat breakfast, read some books, walk around the neighborhood, watch some cartoons, and then it's nap time.....for both of us!:)
After her first nap, our day really begins. So far, we've been to movement/song class at the library, played in Hanna's new swimming pool, gone on several BRIEF shopping trips and lunch outings, and today, we even had our first play date! Hanna's sweet friend Becca came over to play. These two are absolutely too cute to watch! They've been together at Nat's since they were only a couple of months old, and it has been so amazing to watch them grow up into the precious little girls they are becoming. They had so much fun playing with all of Hanna's toys, and splashing in her swimming pool. It was also good to have some adult conversation and interaction!
I am really looking forward to the next two months with my sweet girl! We have so many fun things planned, and I'm just so lucky to get to spend this time with her!

Mommy's Little Fish

A little skinny dipping

This picture was too cute not to share! Her look is priceless!!

She sure does love Becca!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment