Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lions, Tigers, and Bears.....OH MY!

So far this summer, Hanna and I have made several trips to the zoo. The older she gets, the more fun it is to go! To watch her eyes light up when she sees an animal makes this mommy so happy.  Our first trip was with two of Hanna's best friends---Drew and Daegan. Kim and Morgan are two of my closest friends also, so we all had a great time walking around and visiting with each other.






Hanna and I then had a "Mommy-Daughter Day" at the zoo. We were supposed to meet our sweet friends, Amanda and Becca, but because of an emergency, they were unable to make it at the last minute. We decided to go anyway! I really enjoyed this time with my sweet girl and it was such a special day. She is growing up so fast, so I'm really trying to cherish these special times that we have together. I think her all time favorite animal was the gorilla! She was shaking because she was so excited. I just wish could've understood what she was saying to him.
She also LOVED the fish in the aquarium. She kept trying to grab them through the windows, and didn't understand why she couldn't get to them!
Trips like these are just one of the many reasons why I LOVE being home all summer! Boy, I'm going to miss this in a few weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. i love these pictures - especially the one of her looking at the fish:) we'll definitely have to make plans to go again; maybe next week:)

    ReplyDelete