Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stay at Home Mommy for a Week

So, words won't even explain how much I have enjoyed being home with my sweet girl this week. I guess that's one of the perks of being a teacher. This week has made me even more ready for the summer. We have had so much fun together, and I'm so sad that the week is almost over. Luckily when I head back to school, I only have 6 weeks left, and then I'll be home with her for over 2 months! So far this week, we have been to Sumter for a few days, been to a birthday party, went out on the lake with daddy, cleaned the house, went on several walks around the neighborhood, shopped, and went to dinner. We still have another trip to Sumter to make so that we're with our amazing family for Easter Sunday! Throughout this week, Hanna has even realized that it's fun to sleep in! Never would I have thought that I would be up before she is. She has been sleeping until at least 8:30 for the past 4 days. Monday is going to be so hard on both of us!! I hope Natalie is ready for some sleepy babies Monday morning!:) Here are just a few pictures of our week so far. I'll try to post more later!
Just having fun with the camera at Gammy's house
More fun outside!

Hanna loves to help her daddy drive the boat!

3 comments:

  1. She is just precious Jennifer. Cherish every moment you have with her because before you know it she will be grown and on her own. I'm sure you're going to have a super summer spending time with her. Bring her over to swim in my pool!

    ReplyDelete